Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer [Photos]

Tragedy struck in Niger State earlier today after a little boy was electrocuted in Maikunkele of Bosso Local Government Area of Niger State.

From reports making rounds on social media, the deceased who was identified as Muhammad Arafat was electrocuted after the innocent kid walked in to a wide open transformer.

Residents and sympathizers gathered at the scene to mourn the boy.

Community leaders, parents and stakeholder have been urged to ensure that transformers situated in their areas are fenced as a precaution and guide against such tragedy.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.