iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max hits the market
The Technology Giant Apple have come up with the most advanced iPhone.
Philip Schiller the company’s Senior Vice President said that iPhone Xs is packed with next-generation technologies and is a huge step forward for the future of the smartphone.
iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max is the industry-first-7-nanometer A12 Bionic chip with 8-core Neural Engine.
It has a faster face ID and an advanced dual camera system. The camera shoots Portrait mode photos with smart HDR and dynamic depth of field.
The two iPhone models have the biggest battery ever in an iPhone and can last up to an hour and 30min more added time to your normal battery life in a day.
Apple will be releasing the phone to the market on 14th September 2018.
As you wait you can enjoy some of the photos of the new phone.
iPhone XR, XS, XS MAX US PRICING
|iPhone XS Max||$1,099||N/A||$1,249||$1,449|
iPHONE XR, XS, XS MAX STARTING PRICES
|iPhone XR||iPhone XS||iPhone XS Max|
|US||$749 (64GB)||$999 (64GB)||$1,099 (64GB)|
|UK||£749 (64GB)||£999 (64GB)||£1,049 (64GB)|
|Australia||AU$1,229 (64GB)||AU$1,629 (64GB)||AU$1,799 (64GB)|
iPhone XS and XS Max quick specs
- Two sizes: 5.8-inch (458 PPi) and 6.5-inch (458 PPI), with OLED HDR screen (Super Retina displays)
- Colors: Gold, silver and space gray finishes
- Dual camera: 12-megapixel wide and telephoto lenses
- Front-facing cameras: the 7-megapixel camera will bring depth to portrait mode photos
- A12 Bionic chip: 7-nanometer processor promises to launch apps 30 percent faster than 2017 iPhones
- Storage options: 64GB, 128GB, 512GB
- IP68 water-resistance rating (2 meters depth; up to 30 minutes in water)
- Battery life: iPhone XS should last 30 minutes longer than iPhone X; iPhone XS Max claims 1.5 hours longer than the iPhone X
- Dual-SIM card support through eSIM technology
- Face ID promises to work faster at unlocking the phones
- 3D Touch pressure-sensitivite screen
- Stereo sound with a wider stereo field than 2017 iPhones
- iOS 12 software
- Pricing: Starts at $999 (£999, AU$1,629) for 64GB iPhone XS