HOW TO GET RID OF YELLOW TEETH
HOW TO GET RID OF YOUR YELLOW TEETH
I was sitting on my school pavilion one hot afternoon receiving fresh air as I watch a group of students playing football, then this girl walked in, looking so beautiful , I must confess that she is just beautiful.
She came close demanding that she sits close to me, I was enjoying her company even as I admire her beauty, then I noticed something; her teeth! Her teeth is damned yellow, I begin to wonder why a girl of her age cannot maintain a clean teeth.
After giving it a second thought, i concluded that the girl may not like the color of her teeth but she is helpless, as she doesn’t know what to do, now I bring to you a solution to yellow teeth.
WHY PEOPLE DEVELOP YELLOW TEETH
1. Lack of good hygiene: when you can’t brush your teeth very well, brush your teeth at least two times a day.
2. Bad habits like chewing of tobacco and betel nuts, smoking, excessive consumption of alcohol, and other related food items.
3. Some medical conditions and treatments (chemotherapy and radiation) can adversely affect the dentin and the enamel. Antihistamines are also known to stain the teeth. It is best to avoid mouth washes containing Cetylpyridinium Chloride.
4. When you grow old, the enamel tends to thin naturally exposing the dentine that lies underneath it.
5. Teeth can turn yellow as a result of much consumption of fluoride
6. Yellow or discoloured teeth can also be genetic.
Yellow teeth, though frustrating, can be fully treated. The speed and effectiveness of the treatment is largely influenced by the extent of the teeth discolouration.
7 shun smoking and chewing of tobacco today. Control the intake of drinks and foods that can stain and discolour your teeth.
solution to yellow teeth
1.yellow teeth can be effectively whitened using baking soda. Brushing your teeth with toothpaste mixed with baking soda (about a quarter teaspoon) can do the yellow teeth a world of good. Using a mixture of baking soda with vinegar (white), lemon juice and hydrogen peroxideis an effective natural remedy.
2.also one can use orange peel to remove your yellow teeth by rubbing it on the region.
3.Using Strawberry paste to rub the yellow teeth will help to reduce the yellow teeth with immediate effect.
4. The benefits of lemon are manyl. Brush your teeth with a mixture of lemon juice and salt. Wash it off after a few minutes and the yellow tinge will be a thing of the past.
5.Use of Charcoal, Apples and Basil leaves are great natural ingredients to remedy yellow teeth.
6. Practice healthy dental hygiene. Brush your teeth twice daily.
7.Some whitening agents (over-the-counter) can be effectively used to treat yellow teeth.
8. Dental veneers are a great way to deal with yellow teeth.
9. Make sure you visit your dentist every year to mentain your white teeth.
In addition, several natural and homemade remedies can also prove to be beneficial