Just to remind us that a new window of application for the Erasmus Mundus Master’s Scholarship will open again starting from September.
This is the right time to start drafting your letters and gather the necessary documents that you will for the application.
The following documents are required for the Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarship:
1. An international passport
2. Bachelor/HND Certificate
3. Official/Unofficial Transcript (This varies from program to program. Check their website to be sure of the exact type to submit.
4. Motivation letter/statement of purpose/personal statement (some programs will present questions they want you to answer in your letter, and some will want you to justify why you are suitable for the program. Again, check the website to know what they require of you.
5. Recommendation/Reference Letter (usually 2 or 3; they are unique to each program, too. The letter can be from your lecturer or supervisor at work. Check the program’s requirements page for specificity).
6. Certificate of Residence (you can get this from your LGA, community chiefs, place of work etc)
7. Europass CV
8. English language proficiency certificate (can either be TOEFL, IELTS, or a proficiency letter from your undergrad university). This depends on the programme you are applying for. Some accept a letter of English language proficiency from your institution.