How a Couple celebrated their divorce after 13 years of marriage
Not all divorce couples become sworn enemies.
The same goes for Hannah and Fard. They have ended their thirteen years marriage to each
They took a celebration picture after finalizing the divorce.
Hannah Renee Bell took to her Facebook timeline to share the picture and also speak on five things they learned from their marriage to each other.
1) Take the time to REALLY get to know yourself, your purpose, your vision, your priorities, and your core values before committing yourself to someone else for life. Get clear on your non-negotiables and on your deal breakers before saying “I Do”. Otherwise, your newfound vision can create division if it’s not in alignment.
2) Even if you believe you heard from God, there’s no need to rush to the altar. Take your time and enjoy the process of courtship, or you’ll find yourself getting to know each other after you’re already married.
3) Before getting married, make sure your priorities are compatible and don’t ignore core value differences. While marriage takes compromise, there are some things that can’t be compromised. Eventually, either you’ll try to be someone you’re not, or you’ll try to change the other person into someone they’re not and it won’t work.
4) Marriage takes work. Don’t underestimate the amount of work that it takes to build a strong marriage. Go to marriage seminars together before getting married, learn what it really takes, and make sure you’re both willing to put in the work together. If you don’t grow together you’re gonna grow apart.
5) Hindsight is 20/20. We may not be able to change the past, but what we can do is make the best of our current situation and of the future, out of love and respect for ourselves and for our son. Life doesn’t always work out exactly how we planned, but God can still get the glory from our story.
See Hannah’s Facebook post below